Emergency Travel Document
Welcome to the Embassy of the Republic of Sudan, London
Emergency travel documents
- Only issued for applicants of Sudanese origins who do not possess the required valid travel documents, or alternatively the travel cards of foreigners of Sudanese origins, that enable them to duly make their flights to Sudan. It is used only once and has to be handed over to the respective port authorities in Sudan upon arrival.
- The following requirements are needed for issuing the document
- A filled application form Click here to download.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Proof of settlement in the UK (Indefinite leave to remain or permanent residency).
- A Sudanese ID.
- For children born abroad, birth certificates along with the Sudanese IDs of the father are required.
- Fees are £20.
- Personal attendance at the Embassy by the applicant is required